Friday 19 February 2010

Snow on Snow, Snow on Snow ...

Here are my Nine completed knit samples based on 'In the Bleak Midwinter ...' I experimented with different materials as yarns such as dental floss, ribbon and organza, as well as more conventional yarns. The photos are predominantly close ups and arty shots because the samples have not yet been mounted, but I do still think that you can get the overall feel of my work. All of these samples will contribute towards my final garment section, at this stage im leaning towards making a sleeve. Further photographs will follow when my samples are mounted and ready for display.

Sample One:






Sample Two:





Sample Three:






Sample Four:






Sample Five:







Sample Six:










Sample Seven:








Sample Eight:



Sample Nine:




No comments:

Post a Comment