Tuesday 29 May 2012

Business Cards

This morning, much to my excitement, my business cards arrived in the post. I decided to use the website http://uk.moo.com/ to design my business cards and have them printed for several reasons, largely because their paper stock is thick, satin laminated and achieves an accurate representation of colour (which is an essential element when representing my work). But also their materials are sustainably sourced and competitively priced.

I chose to print 6 varying designs on my cards which represented some of the designs within my final collection. I also felt myself unable to resist including a pen study of a rat which I had completed earlier in the project, as it displays my hand drawing abilities, and represents my personal, subversive nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment