Friday 28 October 2011

Wood Blocks

During a recent visit to Oxfam, I spotted some interesting wood blocks/stamps. Most of the stamps were of floral motifs, which Im hoping may be useful within my project, however christmas stamps are also available from the Oxfam website.

I regularly visit Oxfam as its very useful for people interested in craft and design. A lot of people dont consider using Oxfam to buy supplies, but I have bought sketchbooks, second hand books and even a pin cushion from Oxfam. Their ethical crafts range is continuing to grow, so if your currently looking for any supplies, my local Oxfam has the afore mentioned wood blocks, pin and button tins and lots of crafty proects for children.



For more ethical craft and design items, call in to your local Oxfam or take a look on their website:

http://www.oxfam.org.uk/shop/ethical-collection-craft-and-design

No comments:

Post a Comment