Wednesday 3 March 2010

Got me in Stitches ...

And the new project begins! With a Bizarre twist the new project is cleverly called 'Text Styles' and looks at using text within print design. Instantly excited that my love of quoting all things great and knowledgeable may make an impact I was once again involved in an enthusiastic project. In our initial exercise we were asked to select a text message from our phones with a form of statement. I chose the message 'Got me in stitches Alice', not knowing that my entire project would be based upon this message. Various exercises involving this text ensued, involving writing with masking tape, in different scales and using different media.
Our second brief detailed our given colour scheme options and told us we would be conducting our project on this text or an element taken from it. A rapid mass panic ensued regarding creating fashion prints from the most bizarre things ...

No comments:

Post a Comment