Wednesday 17 March 2010

Bradford Textile Society Entry ...

Today I completed my entry for the Bradford Textile Society competition. I was chosen as one of three knit students at my university to be entered into the competition. I have entered one board into a first year contest with two of my knit samples, a number of photographs, a drawing and a spec drawing. I am satisfied with the entry, even if alot of stress has surrounded it. I enjoyed the 'In the Bleak Midwinter ...' project thoroughly and felt it was a nice way to round off the project, and it is quite exciting to be entering my first competition. Rather foolishly I forgot to photograph my entry before it was posted ... however here are the two samples that were selected to be sent:






So good luck to any other entrants and Ill be keeping my eyes and ears open just in case I'm in luck:

http://www.bradfordtextilesociety.org.uk/index.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment