Monday 11 June 2012

New Designers

Much to my total and utter joy, I discovered today that I have been selected by the University as one of 14 students chosen to exhibit a board of work at New Designers in London.

After visiting New Designers 2011 last summer and witnessing the truly brilliant quality of work on display at the Exhibition it has been my goal to achieve a standard of work worthy of being shown at the most important Graduate Exhibition in the UK ever since.

Having the opportunity to showcase my work, style and abilities as a designer to a vast audience is an incredibly exciting prospect, for more information on New Designers including dates, opening times and the location of the exhibition visit:

http://www.newdesigners.com/

If you are planning on visiting the exhibition or are exhibiting at New Designers as a Graduate, I look forward to seeing you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment