Monday 12 April 2010

Second Prize in Bradford Textile Society Competition ...

Well, it was certainly a shock to say the least when I was given my mail last week! Thinking nothing of the brown envelope and expecting nothing more than more election propaganda I tore it open. Much to my amazement my eyes immediately focused on the words '2nd Prize in section K3'. In utter shock I read the letter thoroughly. Well, in my previous post I had commented 'just in case I'm in luck' but never imagined I would be!



Congratulations to the 6 other students from the University of Derby who also won prizes or commendations. A full list of all winners can be seen here:

http://www.bradfordtextilesociety.org.uk/dc10wnrs.html

Many thanks to the Society for looking kindly upon my designs and Jackie and Kay for putting me forward for the competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment